5-6 Slider Buns
1 lb. Ground Beef
¼ lb. Bacon
¼ cup Jim’s Wings Barbecue Sauce
¼ Small Yellow Onion - Sliced
1 Roma Tomato - Sliced
5-6 Slices of American Cheese
2 T. Avocado Oil
2 T. Mayo
Serving Size: 2-3
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Build a tray out of heavy duty foil, lay bacon out, and set on top rack of grill.
- Cook bacon for 10-14 minutes flipping halfway, until fully cooked.
- Form slider burgers, brush with avocado oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill burgers until desired temperature. Add cheese and close the lid for another minute until cheese is melted.
- Build the sliders with mayo, tomato, onion, bacon, and barbecue sauce. Enjoy!