4 Slices of Sourdough Bread
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Cup of Spinach
¼ Red Onion - Thinly Sliced
2 Slices of Swiss Cheese
2 T. Jim’s Wings BBQ Sauce
1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 T. Canola Oil
1 T. Sour Cream
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1 T. Butter - softened
Serving Size: 2
- Combine sour cream, canola oil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and apple cider vinegar. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill chicken until it reaches 165 degrees, about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Slice red onion and chicken breast.
- Preheat panini press or saute pan.
- Brush one side of each sourdough slice with butter. Build panini with Jim’s Wings sauce, spinach, red onion, and swiss cheese.
- Put sandwich on press or pan. If using a pan, use another weighted pan to press the sandwich down. Cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Serve with a side of homemade fries and enjoy!