4 Chicken Breasts
1 Yellow Onion
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
¼ cup Sour Cream
¼ cup + 1 T. Jim’s Wings Barbecue Sauce
1 T. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
2 T. Avocado Oil
Serving Size: 4
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes, and cut peppers & onion into 2 inch pieces.
2. Combine marinade ingredients (except for 1 T. of barbecue sauce) in a large bowl. Marinade chicken and vegetables in the fridge, covered, for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
4. Skewer the chicken, onion, and peppers on three separate skewers.
5. Oil grates of your grill and place the chicken on the grill.
6. Once the chicken is ready to release from the grill (about 5-8 minutes), flip the chicken and add onion and pepper skewers to the grill.
7. Rotate vegetable skewers as needed, but flip the chicken skewers after 4-5 minutes. Let all skewers cook for another 4-5 minutes, rotating to the top rack as needed. Cook the chicken until it reaches 165 degrees. Brush chicken with remaining sauce, and enjoy!