1 bag of Veggies Tots - Cauliflower
3 T. Jim’s Wings' Hot Sauce
2 T. Crumbled Blue Cheese
3 Green Onions
Ranch for dipping
Serving Size: 2
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spread ½ the bag of frozen tots out on a pan lined with foil.
3. Baked for 22-25 minutes flipping halfway to ensure crispness.
4. Take out, sprinkle with a teaspoon of salt, and let cool for 2 minutes.
5. Place tots in a bowl and toss with Jim’s Wings' Hot Sauce.
6. Gently toss in 1 T. of crumbled blue cheese.
7. Plate, top with remaining blue cheese and sliced green onion, and drizzle ranch over top. Enjoy!