2 cups of Precooked Shredded Chicken
1 8-oz. Block of Cream Cheese
½ Ranch Seasoning Packet
⅓ cup of Mayo
⅓ cup of Sour Cream
¼ cup of Jim's Hot Wing Sauce
½ cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Combine all ingredients except half of the cheese in a large mixing bowl.
3. Spread mixture in a greased baking dish.
4. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes covered.
5. Take foil off for the last ten minutes.
6. Serve with veggies or tortilla chips and enjoy!