1 8-ounce Box of Uncooked Pasta - Shells
4 ounces of Cream Cheese
1 Cup + 2 T. Shredded Cheddar
¼ Cup Sweet Onion Diced
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1 T. Flour
1 ¼ Cup Whole Milk
¼ Cup Pasta Water
1 T. Dijon Mustard
2 T. Sour Cream
⅓ Cup Jim’s Wings’ Hot Sauce
4 Slices of Bacon
2 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
1 T. Jim’s Wings’ Fry Salt
¼ Cup Diced Green Onion
Serving Size: 4
1. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon on low heat. Remove and set on a paper towel to drain.
2. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
3. Add pasta to salted water and cook according to the directions on the package.
4. In the same pan as the bacon, raise heat to medium, add chicken and season with fry salt.
5. Cook chicken until it reaches 165, about 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. Add onions to grease and cook until translucent.
7. Remove chicken and set aside.
8. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds or so.
9. Add flour to the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes until it turns a golden color.
10. Add milk, mustard, and pasta water. Bring to a simmer.
11. Use immersion blender to smooth out liquid.
12. Add cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce. Once melted, add shredded cheese.
13. Once everything is melted, add pasta to cheese sauce.
14. Transfer to an oven-safe dish. Dice and add chicken. Top with remaining cheese, and broil until golden brown.
15. Garnish with green onions, bacon and enjoy!