1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl except for ¾ cup of Jim’s Wings Hot Sauce and oil. Mix until combined.
3. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls, about 20-24.
4. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add oil.
5. Add meatballs in with space in between. Brown the meatballs on all sides. About 10-12 minutes turning occasionally.
6. When the meatballs are completed browned, transfer to a foil-lined pan.
7. Bake in the oven until chicken reaches 165 degrees fahrenheit, about 15 minutes. With 5 minutes left, toss with remaining hot sauce and continue cooking to heat through.
8. Serve with ranch and veggies. Enjoy!