2 Chicken Breasts
½ Cup of Jim’s Wings’ Hot Sauce
¼ Cup of Chicken Broth
1 Lime - Zest & Juice
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 T. Olive Oil
1 T. Diced Sweet Onion
¼ Cup of Cream Cheese, softened
¼ Cup of Shredded Cheddar
1 T. Mayo
1 T. Crumbled Blue Cheese
½ Bag of Pizza Crust Mix
1 Diced Green Onions
Celery & Carrots
Ranch & Hot Sauce
Serving Size: 4
1. Turn crockpot on low and add olive oil.
2. Place chicken breast in and season with garlic powder.
3. Add lime zest, juice, hot sauce, and chicken broth.
4. Cook on low for 4 hours. It should naturally shred as you try to take it out. If not, continue cooking.
** You can also use leftover or rotisserie chicken. **
5. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
6. Take half a bag of pizza crust mix (about ½ cup) and mix with ¼ cup of hot water. Mix according to directions.
7. Mix shredded chicken with mayo, cheese, cream cheese, sweet onion, and blue cheese.
8. Cover surface with about ¼ cup of flour. Roll out dough on a flat surface, adding flour as needed.
9. Spread chicken mixture over dough leaving ½ inch around edges.
10. Drizzle ranch and hot sauce on mixture.
11. Roll up the dough, cut into 1 inch pieces, and place on a non stick pan 1-2 inches apart. Foil and cooking spray work as well. Makes about 12 rolls.
12. Bake rolls for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
13. Serve with hot sauce, top with green onion, and enjoy!