2 Chicken Breasts
½ cup of Jim’s Wings Hot Sauce, more for garnish
¼ cup of Chicken Broth
1 Lime - Zest & Juice
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 T. Olive Oil
8 Corn Tortillas
2 cups of Lettuce
4 T. Crumbled Blue Cheese
2 T. Diced Red Onion
2 Green Onions - Diced
Diced Celery & Carrot Straws
Serving Size: 4
1. Turn crockpot on low and add olive oil.
2. Place chicken breast in and season with garlic powder.
3. Add lime zest, juice, hot sauce, and chicken broth.
4. Cook on low for 4 hours. It should naturally shred as you try to take it out. If not, continue cooking.
5. Serve with corn or flour tortillas, lettuce, crumbled blue cheese, celery, carrots, and diced red & green onion. Drizzle with ranch & enjoy!