1 8-ounce Block of Cream Cheese - Softened
1 Cup Shredded Chicken
¼ Cup Diced Sweet Onion
1 T. Diced Carrots
1 T. Diced Celery
2 tsp. Minced Garlic
2 T. Shredded Cheddar
1 T. Mayo
2 T. Ranch Dressing
2 T. Jim’s Wings’ Hot Sauce
24 Wonton Wrappers
Serving Size: 6-8
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients except the wrappers in a medium bowl.
3. Push wonton wrappers into a mini cupcake pan.
4. Add about 1 tablespoon of the mixture to each cup.
5. Gentle place a piece of foil on top and cook for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove foil for the last 2 minutes.
6. Top with ranch and hot sauce. Enjoy!