10-12 Large Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
3 T. Jim’s Wings' Hot Sauce
¼ Small Red Onion - Thinly Sliced
¼ Cup of Celery - Diced
½ Avocado - Thinly Sliced
2 T. Jim’s Wings' Ranch Dressing
Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
1 T. Blue Cheese Crumbles (optional)
Serving Size: 2
1. Prepare your veggies and wash lettuce.
2. Preheat a pan on medium heat. Spray with oil or heat 1 T. of olive oil.
3. Sprinkle thawed shrimp with garlic powder.
4. Add shrimp to pan and flip halfway through, cooking a total of 4-5 minutes depending on the size of your shrimp. (Once the edges start to turn opaque, flip and cook another 2 minutes.)
5. Remove shrimp from pan and toss in hot sauce.
6. Add shrimp to lettuce. Top with avocado, celery, red onion, and carrot straws.
7. Drizzle with Jim's Wings' ranch dressing and add blue cheese crumbles. Enjoy!