2 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
2 Sesame Seed Buns
3 T. Jim’s Hot Sauce
1 T. Jim’s Ranch
2 Roma Tomatoes
1 T. Greek Yogurt
Sliced Red Onion
2 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
Serving Size: 2
1. Marinate chicken in greek yogurt and 1 T. of Jim’s Hot Sauce for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium heat.
3. Slice tomatoes, avocado, and red onion. Wash lettuce.
4. Grill chicken breast about 4-5 minutes per side. Brush both sides with hot sauce after flipping.
5. Set on top rack until chicken reaches 160 degrees. About another 5 minutes.
6. Toast bun on grill.
7. Remove chicken from grill and let it rest to reach 165 degrees.
8. Add ranch to top and bottom bun.
9. Place lettuce on the bottom bun, followed by the chicken.
10. Add tomatoes, avocado, and red onion.
11. Serve with a side of fries, pasta salad, or veggies & enjoy!