1 Package of Romaine Leaves
4 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
½ Cups of Jim’s Wings Yakitori Sauce
2 T. Red Onion - Thinly Sliced
1 T. Canola Oil
1 T. Sour Cream
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 T. White Distilled Vinegar
Serving Size: 4-6
- Combine sour cream, canola oil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, chili powder, and white distilled vinegar. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill chicken until it reaches 165 degrees, about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway. Brush the chicken with half of Jim’s Wings Yakitori sauce.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Slice red onion and chicken breast.
- Toss chicken in remaining Yakitori sauce.
- Serve with romaine leaves, red onion, and enjoy!