1 20 oz. Can of Sliced Pineapple
4 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
2 Cups of Jim’s Wings Barbecue Sauce
2 T. Red Onion - Finely Diced
3 T. Canola Oil
1 T. Greek Yogurt
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 T. White Distilled Vinegar
2 Cups of White Rice
Serving Size: 4
1. Combine greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, chili powder, and white distilled vinegar. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
3. Cook rice according to directions.
4. Preheat a sauce pan to medium heat and saute red onion with 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Add Jim’s Wings sauce and half of the pineapple juice. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low and cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Lightly oil the grill with the rest of the oil.
6. Grill chicken and pineapple slices on direct heat for about 12 minutes, flipping halfway.
7. Take the pineapple off and let chicken rest on the top rack until it reaches 165 degrees.
8. After taking the chicken off of the grill, brush both sides with sauce.
9. Serve on top of white rice & enjoy!