4 Russet Potatoes
2 Garlic Cloves - made into a paste
3 T. of Butter - melted
Salt & Pepper
Jim’s Wings Nashville Hot Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Using chopsticks to prevent from cutting through the potatoes, cut thin slices leaving about 1/4 inch at the base of the potato. Repeat with all potatoes and place in a greased baking dish.
4. Brush all potatoes with half of the butter mixture.
5. Bake for 55-70 minutes, brushing with butter mixture halfway through.
6. Drizzle with your favorite Jim’s Wings Wing Sauce and enjoy!