2.5 pounds of chuck roast
1 jar of pepperoncini
1/2 packet of ranch dressing powder
1/4 cup of Jim’s Wings Barbecue sauce
1 T. of steak sauce
1 cup of water
2 T. avocado oil
1/2 stick of butter (melt half of it)
1 T. Minced Garlic
2 russet potatoes cut into bite size pieces
1/2 bag of baby carrots
1 yellow onion cut into bite size pieces
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for the vegetables.
2. Set instant pot on sauté mode and add half of the avocado oil.
3. Salt and pepper the chuck roast. Cut roast in half and sear on both sides.
4. Add in pepperoncinis, ranch powder, Jim’s Wings Barbecue Sauce, steak sauce, water and half of the butter.
5. Set pressure cooker setting for 60 minutes. When done, let it natural release for 15 minutes and then quick release.
6. In separate bowl, mix together garlic, avocado oil, potatoes, carrots, onions, and melted butter. Spread out in a nonstick or foil lined pan.
7. Roast vegetables in the oven until tender. About 60 minutes.
8. When the meat is done, shred with two forks and serve with roasted vegetables.
*Can cook in a crock pot on low for 8-10 hours