3-4 pounds of Pork Shoulder
1 cup Jim's Wings Wing Sauce (BBQ or a combo)
1/4 cup Orange Juice
1 cup Chicken Stock
1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
2 T. Brown Sugar
1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
2 T. Olive Oil
1 Yellow Onion - sliced
For the rub:
2 T. Yellow Mustard
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1 T. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Paprika
Salt & Pepper
1. Turn on Instant Pot saute mode and add olive oil.
2. Rub the pork shoulder with mustard to coat. Combine the spices for the rub and add to all sides of the pork.
3. Sear the pork shoulder on all sides.
4. Add the onions and remaining ingredients. For a little heat, use a combination of 3/4 cup Jim's Wings BBQ Sauce and 1/4 cup Jim's Wings WayHot (or your favorite hot flavor).
5. Turn on Pressure Cooker setting, turn vent to seal, and cook on high for 120 minutes.
6. After the time is up, turn the vent to "vent". Use caution - steam release will be hot, and when opening the lid, open away from you.
7. Take a majority of the liquid and add to a pan to reduce for 20-30 minutes. Sauce should reduce by half and become thick.
8. Shred pork with two forks.
9. Top with sauce, and serve with coleslaw, on tacos, or as sandwiches! Enjoy!