2 Chicken Breasts
1 Bag of frozen Extra Crispy Fries
1 Cup of Jim's Wings Wing Sauce
Chicken Broth - optional
1/2 Red Onion - diced
1/4 Cup Green Onion - diced
1/4 Cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles
Jim's Wings Ranch Dressing- drizzled on top
1 T. Garlic Powder
2 T. Olive Oil
1. Set Ninja Foodi on sauté mode and add oil.
2. Season chicken with garlic powder, salt & pepper.
3. Sear on both sides in the instant pot.
4. Add in half Jim's Wings Wing Sauce, and cover the rest with water or chicken broth.
5. Set on pressure cooker mode, high for 30 minutes.
6. Prepare fries according to the package instructions.
7. After the time is up on the Ninja Foodi, turn the vent to "vent". Use caution - steam release will be hot, and when opening the lid, open away from you.
8. Shred chicken with two forks. Toss it in remaining Jim's Wings Wing Sauce.
9. Layer fries, shredded chicken, red and green onion, blue cheese, and drizzle with Jim's Wings Ranch Dressing!