1 lb. Chicken Breast
1 package of Flour Tortillas
2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Red Pepper
1/2 Red Onion
1 cup Jim’s Wings Hot Sauce
2 T. Butter
2 T. Flour
2 cups of Chicken Broth
1 cup of Sour Cream
1 T. Cumin
1/2 T. Garlic Powder
1/2 T. Chili Powder
1. Marinate chicken in Jim’s Wings Hot Sauce for 1 hour and preheat grill prior to cooking.
2. Grill chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Grill pepper and onion until slightly charred.
3. Dice chicken, pepper and onion and combine with half of the shredded cheese.
4. In a sauté pan, melt butter on medium heat. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Once melted, whisk in flour and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Whisk in chicken broth. Stir for 3-5 minutes until Sauce thickens. Add spices and sour cream.
7. Add 1/2 cup of the sauce to the chicken mixture.
8. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
9. Assemble enchiladas by adding 1/3 cup of the mixture on a tortilla. Roll the tortillas and place in greased pan.
10. Top enchiladas with remaining sauce mixture and shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
11. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!