Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
1 pound of chicken breast
1 cup of Jim’s Wings Ranch Dressing
1 cup of Jim’s Wings Mild or Hot Sauce
16 ounces of macaroni, elbow or rotini pasta
8 ounces of cream cheese
1 T. butter
2 T. of avocado oil
3 cups of water
4 pieces of bacon
Diced green onion (optional)
1. Set Ninja Foodi to sauté mode and cook bacon.
2. Remove bacon from pot and add oil, butter, chicken, half of the hot sauce, and one cup of water.
3. Pressure cook for 10 minutes, with quick release.
4. Remove chicken (cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit) and shred it.
5. Add in dry pasta, chicken, cream cheese, remainder of hot sauce and water, and ranch dressing.
6. Pressure cook for 4 minutes, with quick release, stir, top with crumbled bacon, green onion and enjoy!