½ lb. Ground Beef
2 T. Grated Onion
¼ Cup Breadcrumbs
⅓ Cup Jim’s Wings Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
½ tsp. Salt
1 Russet Potato
1 T. Canola or Avocado Oil
½ tsp. Garlic Powder
½ tsp. Chili Powder
½ tsp. Lemon Pepper
Serving Size: 2
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ground beef, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl. Form into a loaf on a pan lined with non-stick foil. Brush half the barbecue sauce over the meatloaf.
3. Dice potato and toss in oil, garlic powder, chili powder, and lemon pepper. Spread around meatloaf.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Add remaining barbecue sauce.
5. Bake another 10 minutes or until meat is completely cooked, about 160 degrees. Let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!