1 Large Sweet Onion - Sliced
1 - 8 oz. block of Cream Cheese
½ cup of Sour Cream
1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
3 strips of Bacon
2 T. Jim’s Wings Barbecue Sauce
2 T. Butter
1 Baguette - Sliced
Serving Size: 5-6
1. Preheat sauté pan on medium heat.
2. Cook bacon, drain, and set aside.
3. Melt butter in the same pan and cook onions until dark brown, about 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, barbecue sauce, and half of the cheese in a medium bowl. Add the onions.
6. Grease or spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray and spread the mixture evenly.
7. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for 35-45 minutes. Add the bacon the last 5 minutes and serve with the baguette.