3-4 Pounds of Pork Shoulder
1 Cup of Jim's Wings Wing Sauce - Mango Habanero
1 Cup of Orange Juice
2 Cans of Biscuits (2 cans makes 8 pockets)
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1/2 Red Onion
1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
1 T. Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
For the Pork:
1. Set Instant Pot on Sear - High.
2. Season pork shoulder on all sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Slice peppers and onions.
4. Sear pork shoulder on all sides.
5. Add peppers & onions and saute for 3-5 minutes.
6. Add orange juice and Jim's Wings sauce. For more spice, use 1/2 cup Mango Habanero and 1/2 cup WayHot.
7. Turn on Pressure Cooker setting, turn vent to seal, and cook on high for 2 hours.
8. After the time is up, turn the vent to "vent". Use caution - steam release will be hot, and when opening the lid, open away from you.
9. Shred pork with two forks.
For the Pockets:
1. Flatten biscuit dough with a rolling pin or by hand.
2. Layer pork mixture and shredded cheese of your choice on one biscuit. Leave space around the edge to allow it to seal.
3. Brush egg wash on edges, lay another biscuit on top, and seal with a fork.
4. Brush the entire pocket with egg wash and place in air fryer.
5. Cook for 7-8 minutes and enjoy!